Ukemi Card Game
Ukemi is a random chance movement game that improves the player's ability to assess risk and develop quality movement. The base movements are derived from the disciplines of parkour, freerunning and broader movement culture. The game works best with 2-4 people.
- 30 Movement Cards - These are the cards with the movements and tricks you perform.
- 20 Condition Cards - These are modifier cards that attach a condition to a movement.
- 20 Wild Cards - These cards are like condition cards but they are harder and more unusual.
- 12 Blank Cards - These are blank cards for you to write on.
- 2 Info Cards - These are for information, they do not play a part in the game.
UKEMI CARD GAME RULES
Like parkour, this game can be played any way you want. In fact, we encourage you to experiment and discover new play styles. To get you started however we have provided you with some guidelines and a default method of play - you can find these below. Be sure to send us a message and tag us on your social media, we love to see the cards and play styles you will come up with!
To learn more about the Ukemi card game you can read our blog that details the process from concept to creation.